Are you looking for an Insignia soundbar remote code? We provided in this article many different codes for Insignia Soundbar, 3 digits, and 5 digits which are working just with the following soundbars: NS-SB314, NS-SB316, and NS-SB515.
The Insignia soundbar can be controlled by its original remote control or with a universal remote. So, if you have lost your remote just go and buy a new universal remote and use the codes below to program it.
Read also: RCA Converter Box Remote Codes
The 5 Digits Insignia Soundbar Remote Code
The 3 Insignia Sound Bar Remote Code
How to Program Insignia Soundbar with DIRECTV (AT&T)
- Turn on your soundbar.
- Volume up but muted
- Use AV1 or even AV2
- Press and hold MUTE and SELECT for 2 blinks
- Enter 991 and wait for 2 blinks and then enter number 3
- Press and release VOL UP
- Point the remote at the soundbar and keep pressing and releasing the CH UP key
- When the volume changes, press select to lock in code.
- Now make sure the remote is working by pressing on the volume button.
Check also: Upstar TV Remote Codes