Last Updated on August 2, 2020 by Randall
When you decide to buy a new DVD Player of course you’ll go for a good brand in the market. LG DVD Player is one of these popular brands and especially in TVs and DVD players. So, as you know already from the title, today we are going to talk about LG DVD Player Remote Codes.
When you buy an LG DVD player, normally it comes with its remote, but it happened for any reason you lost your original remote, simply go for a new universal remote. Also, you should be aware that you’ll need to program it with your LG DVD Player and that’s why we provided the guide of how to program your universal remote codes for LG DVD Player.
Read also: LG Bluray Remote Codes
The 4 digits LG DVD Player Remote Codes
How To Program Universal Remote Codes for LG DVD Player
- Turn on your LG DVD Player.
- Look for the Prog option on your universal remote control.
- Wait until the tiny light turns on.
- Now press the Info button.
- If you have done the previous steps right you’ll see the tiny light continue to blink many times.
- Go now above and try to find the correct code and enter it.
- If the code is right you’ll see Success if not that’s mean the code is not suitable and you need to look for another code in the list above.
I wish you won’t face any problem, if so make sure to leave a comment below with your problem, and if you find the right code please leave it below for our readers. Thanks.
Check also: Samsung DVD Remote Codes
You can also watch this video if you haven’t understood how to program your universal remote codes for LG DVD Player: