Are you having trouble programming your universal remote control to work with your Orion television? Then there are codes for various sorts of universal remote controls, including Comcast Orion tv remote codes, Onn universal remote codes, DirecTV remote codes, and GE universal remote codes for Orion tv.
Why wait? Simply check the three-digit, four-digit, and five-digit codes from the list below and follow the programming instructions to program your Orion television with your preferred remote control.
Orion TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Orion TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
081, 136, 720, 748
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Orion TV
030, 035, 191, 208, 017, 029, 056, 069, 1030, 1035, 1191, 1024, 1208, 1086, 1090, 1106, 0236, 0463, 1463, 1892, 3540, 10463, 11892, 13540, 13650
GE Universal Remote Codes For Orion TV
035, 121, 135, 0121, 0135, 0035, 5004, 5006, 5039, 5040, 5041, 5046, 5055, 5142, 5177, 5235, 5253, 5441, 0281, 0371, 1771, 1781
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes For Orion TV
0121, 0135, 0035
ONN Universal Remote Codes For Orion TV
5011, 5028, 5060, 5062, 5074
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Orion TV
0713, 0115, 0105
How to Program Orion TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All of the universal remote codes are scanned in the remote when using the auto search method. It reads each code one at a time to get the right remote code for programming the control with your remote. Follow the steps outlined below:
- “Turn on” the smart device you wish the universal remote to control, such as “TV.”
- Tap the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds to “turn on” the remote. The LED light on the gadget shows that it is ready to program.
- Point the remote at the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. On/off signals will be shown on the remote. Continue pressing the “up” or “down” keys until the gadget turns off.
- By pressing the “power” key, you may check the code. The device must be turned on. If it starts, switch the channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, hit the “device” button. The device’s LED will blink twice to ensure the code has been saved.
How to Program Orion TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- To begin, you must “Turn On The Device.”
- On your “Orion TV universal remote,” press the “TV” button.
- Now press and hold the Universal Remote’s “Setup button” until the “Light Flash” appears (this indicates that it is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, type in the “Keycode” that you found in the programming instructions (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button once you’ve completed this step.
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s it; your TV should now function flawlessly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the operation with a new code from the same section of the reference table.
How to Program Orion TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t discover the correct key code for the device right now, you can put your universal remote to a search mode to find it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote into search mode.
- First and foremost, “Turn On The Device.”
- Now tap and hold the “Setup” button for a few seconds.
- Hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then push the Channel up or down buttons until the gadget, in this example your television, “Turns Off.”
Although the above procedure may take a little longer, it is critical to locate your key code. After you’ve completed the steps above, your remote should operate for all of the in-built functionalities.
If you like this article, please leave us a comment; it will help us improve our site and reach out to more people who are looking for remote codes. We also accept new universal remote control codes that work for you; please leave them in the comment section below, and we will forward them to other users by posting them on our site.