Most gadgets come with remote controllers, but if you lose your remote or it malfunctions, you may sync your device with the universal remote. You can program a universal remote and use it to control a variety of devices directly. So, rather than jumping between several remotes to adjust the volume on your TV and DVD player, you’ll try using a universal remote.
The universal remote codes listed below may be used with any Polaroid television, and you can simply program with them using the techniques listed below. So, why wait? Get the codes listed below, and try using the methods listed below if you don’t know how to program with your remote codes. The polaroid tv remote codes are the same regardless of the universal remote you use for your polaroid television. So, one by one, check the codes and program them with those codes.
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
11523, 11276, 10865, 11316, 11262, 11326, 11341, 11991, 11126, 11328, 10765, 11498, 11992, 11314, 11327
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Polaroid TV Remote Codes For Comcast
10765, 12063, 12002, 11991, 11962, 11769, 11767, 11766, 11762, 11687, 11565, 11538, 11523, 11385, 11341, 11328, 11327, 11326, 11316, 11314, 11286, 11276, 11262, 10865, 12267, 12120, 12117
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
0004, 0130, 0005, 0138, 0009
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
Use the below method to program universal remotes to work with your Polaroid TV:
- Keep pressing the setup button until the light remains red or green.
- Check to see if the light is still on.
- Enter one of the above-mentioned TV remote codes.
How to Program Polaroid TV Universal Remote Without Codes
All of the universal remote codes are scanned in the remote when using the auto search method. It reads each code one at a time to get the right remote code for programming the control with your remote. Follow the steps outlined below:
- “Turn on” the smart device you wish the universal remote to control, such as “TV.”
- Tap the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds to “turn on” the remote. The LED light on the gadget shows that it is ready to program.
- Point the remote at the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. On/off signals will be shown on the remote. Continue pressing the “up” or “down” keys until the gadget turns off.
- By pressing the “power” key, you may check the code. The device must be turned on. If it starts, switch the channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, hit the “device” button. The device’s LED will blink twice to ensure the code has been saved.
How to Program Polaroid TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- To begin, you must “Turn On The Device.”
- On your “Polaroid TV universal remote,” choose “TV.”
- Now press and hold the Universal Remote’s “Setup button” until the “Light Flash” appears (this indicates that it is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, type in the “Keycode” that you found in the programming instructions (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button once you’ve completed this step.
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button.”
Although the above procedure may take a little longer, it is critical to locate your key code. After you’ve completed the steps above, your remote should operate for all of the in-built functionalities.
We hope the preceding techniques and codes were helpful in programming your Polaroid television as well as your preferred remote control. For the polaroid remote control setup, those ways are employed.
The above mentioned remote codes work with the following Polaroid TV model numbers:
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 43GSR4100KN
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 49GSR4100KM
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 55GSR4100KM
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 65GSR4100KN
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 75GSR3100KL
LED HDTV 19GSR3000
LED HDTV 24GSR3000
LED HDTV 24GSD3000
LED HDTV 32GSR3000
LED HDTV 32GSD3000
LED HDTV 39GSR3000
LED HDTV 40GSR3000
LED HDTV 40GSR3100F
LED HDTV 40GSR3000FM
LED HDTV 46GSR3000
LED HDTV 50GSR3000
LED HDTV 55GTR3000
LED HDTV 55GSR3000FA
If any of the above codes do not work for your device, try entering the alternative codes listed above. If you still have problems, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to fix the problem and offer you the best solution.