Program Spectrum Remote UR5U-8780l-TWC
Are you looking to program your Spectrum Remote UR5U-8780l here are the full details that will help you to program Spectrum Remote UR5U-8780l-TWC!
Program Spectrum Remote UR5U-8780l-TWC Step by Step
- Turn on your TV.
- Press and hold simultaneously for 3 seconds both the TV and A (Yellow) buttons or B (Blue) buttons, based on the column your TV brand is assigned to.
- Now the TV button LED light will turn on for 30 seconds confirming that you are in the program mode.
- Point the remote control at the TV and press the number button assigned to your TV brand as shown in the table (e.g. for Sharp TV, button 5 ).
- If you have done the process right the TV should turn off. If it does not, press the same number button repeatedly until the TV turns off.
- Once the TV has turned off, press the TV button once again to save the code. The remote control is now ready to control your TV.
Note: Repeat the same steps for other Spectrum devices.
Read also: Coby TV Remote Codes
Quick Set-up Code Tables
TVand A Button
TV and A Button
You can also download the Universal Remote UR5U-8780L user manual from here.