Sansui Tv is one of the famous TVs in the market today, usually, it comes with its original remote control, but if you have lost is no matter you can go for a new universal remote, and that’s why we wrote this guide today of Sansui tv remote codes
To have a universal remote in your house is a good thing because you can use it for other devices such as Soundbars, DVDs, and Bluray… Today we are going to provide remote code for Sansui tv that will help you to program it. In addition, we will give the right steps on how do you program a universal remote to a Sansui tv.
Check also: Curtis Television Remote Codes
The 5 Digits Remote Code for Sansui TV
The 4 Digits Sansui TV Remote Codes
The 3 Digits Sansui Remote Codes
Note: Try to start by this code: 20695 some people work for them as well.
Read also: Samsung Sound Bar Codes
How Do You Program a Universal Remote To a Sansui TV
- Turn on your Sansui TV.
- Make sure the remote is facing your Sansui TV.
- Press and hold the tv button at the top till all 4 lights lit up.
- Now press the red power button
- Press the channel up button slowly till the tv turns off.
- Press the pound button once.
- Go back to the top and press the big red power button 3 to 5 times.
- To make sure everything has been done correctly press any button on your universal remote.
For more explanation you can also watch this video: