Last Updated on August 4, 2020 by Randall
Are you looking for Sanyo Sound Bar remote codes? So, you are in the right place. Today we are going to help you to get the code from our list below, there are 5 digits, 4digits, and 3 digits to use them for your Sanyo Sound Bar.
Sanyo is one of the famous brands in TVs, Soundbars, DVDs, and many other devices. Usually, any Sanyo Sound Bar comes with its remote control, however, if you have lost your remote just go for a universal remote and follow our guide and steps to program your Sanyo Sound Bar.
Read also: Universal Remote Codes for Dynex TV
The 5 Digits for Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote
The 4 Digits for Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote
The 3 Digits for Sanyo Sound bar Remote Codes
Ho to Program Universal Remote for Sanyo Soundbar
- Turn on your Sanyo Sandbar.
- Make sure the remote is facing the Soundbar.
- Look for the Menu option on your remote.
- Press at the same time the Settings and Program buttons and choose the sound option.
- The tiny light now will blink 4 times.
- Once it does go to the list above and choose any code and enter it.
- The tiny light will turn off which means you have entered the right code, if not just go for another code until you’ll find the correct code.
Read also: RCA Universal Remote Codes
How to Be Sure About Your Universal Remote?
Sometimes the Sanyo Soundbar comes with a universal remote which is also its original remote, so when it happens you are in a similar situation just check your remote if it has Set and Mode options, if so that’s mean this is a universal remote.