As is obvious from the title we are going to deal today with TCL Roku TV universal remote code. So, if you have just bought a TCL Roku TV and you cannot find your remote or you just lost it then you should go for a new universal remote control.
TCL Roku TV is one of the famous Tvs in the market and by the way it’s a good brand if you have it at your home. To program a universal remote to a TCL Roku TV you need two things: The codes and instructions on how to program it.
We provided below all the details that you’ll need codes and of course instructions so, you need just to follow the steps and you are done.
Check also: Seiki TV Code for RCA Universal Remote
In many cases, you can program your cable, satellite or universal remote to control certain functions of your TCL Roku TV. Look for your provider and the remote code from the table below, and use the instructions from your service provider to program your cable and satellite remote.
These codes come from the TV remote cable providers. TCL must rely on these companies to provide their codes. If your code is not listed here please contact your provider.
TCL Roku TV Universal Remote Code
- Verizon – 180
- TIVO – 0366 / 0091
- TIME Warner – 1566 / 0387
- RCA – 11756
- ONN — 3851
- Dish Network – 535
- DirecTV — 11756
- Cox — 1756
- Comcast – 11756
- Charter — 11756
- Cable Vision – 0031
- Bright House Cable — 1756
- ATT Uverse — 1346.
Read also: Mitsubishi Universal Remote Codes
TCL Television Remote Code DirecTV RC73
How To Program TCL Roku TV To Universal Remote Control Step by Step
- Turn on your TCL Roku TV.
- Point the universal remote towards your device.
- Look for TV option on your universal remote
- Now press the Setup button.
- If you have followed our instruction the tiny light will blink 4 times.
- After that, you have to go to the list above and choose the code that goes with your brand and enter it.
- Normally after you enter the right code the tiny light will go off, if not you should try another code until it does.