We’re very interested in making sure that you get the most out of your Dynex TV remote codes, and that includes using your third-party universal remote codes for Dynex TV. Many universal remote control codes can be found below. Also, your universal remote control should have a code search or learning feature that will help you find the working code.
Have you lately purchased a universal remote? Don’t you have the Dynex TV’s remote codes? We will supply all forms of universal remote codes for the Dynex TV on this page, such as three-digit and four-digit codes, etc. You may obtain them from the list below.
We have three options for setting up your Dynex television with the Universal remote, which are detailed below. 1) Keycode, 2) Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search, and 3) Manual Setup are the three approaches.
Universal Remote Codes for Dynex TV
|Comcast M1057||0463, 10463, 096|
|Direct TV RC23||10463|
|Dish Network VIP508||720|
|Dish Network VIP622||720|
|One for All URC-6690||0464|
|TiVo SERIES 3||091|
Dynex 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
2049, 2184, 1463, 5311, 3141, 3161, 0371, 2891, 1040, 1181, 1171, 0135, 1718, 0115, 5421
Dynex 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
10180, 10178, 10171, 10623, 11963, 10096, 10463, 10154, 10236, 10463, 12049, 12184, 11463, 11780, 11785, 11810, 12288, 11631, 13700, 18924, 13153, 11435
Dynex 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
720, 001, 538, 533, 834, 632, 256, 583, 585, 701, 706, 698, 726, 500, 220, 908, 587, 333, 603, 221, 115, 503, 666, 800, 120, 650, 844, 724, 200
GE Universal Remote Codes For Dynex TV
3141, 5311, 3161, 6521, 0371, 2891
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Dynex TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes Dynex
You can also try these codes:
How to Program Rca Universal remote Codes for Dynex TV With Manual Method
We can quickly program a universal remote using the keycode, and the keycode identifies the manufacturer and model of your equipment.
- To begin, you must “Turn On The Device.”
- On your “Dynex universal remote,” choose “TV.”
- Now press and hold the Universal Remote’s “Setup button” until the “Light Flash” appears (this indicates that it is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, type in the “Keycode” that you found in the programming instructions (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button once you’ve completed this step.
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button.”
How to Program Dynex Universal Remote With Auto-Search
All of the universal remote codes are scanned in the remote when using the auto search method. It reads each code one at a time to get the right remote code for programming the control with your remote. Follow the steps outlined below:
- “Turn on” the smart device you wish the universal remote to control, such as “TV.”
- Turn on the remote by pressing and holding the device button for 3 seconds (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL). The LED light on the gadget shows that it is ready to program.
- Point the remote at the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. On/off signals will be shown on the remote. Continue pressing the “up” or “down” keys until the gadget turns off.
- By pressing the “power” key, you may check the code. The device must be turned on. If it starts, switch the channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, hit the “device” button. The device’s LED will blink twice to ensure the code has been saved.
Read also: Universal Remote Codes for Toshiba TV
How to Program GE Universal Remote Codes for Dynex TV With Code Search
If you can’t discover the correct key code for the device right now, you can put your universal remote to a search mode to find it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote into search mode.
- First and foremost, “Turn On The Device.”
- Now tap and hold the “Setup” button for a few seconds.
- Hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then push the Channel up or down buttons until the gadget, in this example your television, “Turns Off.”
Although the above procedure may take a little longer, it is critical to locate your key code. After you’ve completed the steps above, your remote should operate for all of the in-built functionalities. We can simply program our Dynex TV Device Universal Remote using the three techniques listed above.
The above-mentioned list contains universal remote codes for Dynex TVs that are useful for Dynex TVs. If any of those codes don’t work on your remote, move on to the next code on the list.
If you have any other codes that aren’t included above, please put them in the comment area below.