Many of us don’t know the Viore TV, this brand is a good one if you have it, also when you buy it comes with its original remote, however, if it happens and you lose it you have to go for a new universal remote and that’s why mad this article of Viore TV Remote Codes.
The universal remote has many advantages, in addition to use for your Viore TV you can also use it for your DVD, Cable box and Satellite. We provided below many codes using them to program your Viore TV with your universal remote.
Read also: TCL Roku TV Universal Remote Code
The 3 Digits Viore TV Remote Codes
The 4 Digits Viore TV Universal Remote Codes
The 5 Digits Universal Remote for Viore TV
Check also: Mitsubishi Universal Remote Codes For TV
How To Program Viore TV to Your Universal Remote Control
- Turn on your TCL Roku TV.
- Point the universal remote towards your device.
- Look for TV option on your universal remote
- Now press the Setup button.
- If you have followed our instruction the tiny light will blink 4 times.
- After that, you have to go to the list above and choose the code that goes with your brand and enter it.
- Normally after you enter the right code the tiny light will go off, if not you should try another code until it does.