If you don’t know the remote code for your device, use the table below, which contains all sorts of Vivitar universal remote codes, so you can quickly operate your device using these universal remote instructions.
Hello everybody, and hopefully this article on Vivitar universal remote codes will help you to get the right code with Vivitar universal remote instructions that we will provide later on in this article.
As you may know, Vivitar is one of the popular television brands in the world and that’s why we are trying to give you the right Vivitar remote codes from the list below, and like any other TV Vivitar also comes with its remote but for any reason, the remote is not there, you need simply to get a universal Vivita remote and use it with these codes from our list.
There are many ways to program a Vivitar universal remote, but we will give you the right instruction for how to program your Vivitar universal remote tv, make sure you read everything before picking the right code.
The 4 digits Vivitar TV Remote codes
|Brand||Vivitar Remote Codes|
|Vizio TV||502, 627, 004, 113, 505, 011, 1064, 1226|
|Sony TV||1001, 1036, 1093, 1135, 1177|
|Samsung||0702, 0178, 0030, 1903, 1575, 1395, 1312, 1060, 0814, 0766, 0427, 0408, 0329, 0056, 0032, 0019|
|LG TV||1265, 0178, 0442, 0700, 0829, 0856, 1178, 1325, 1423, 1758, 1993|
|Sanyo TV||0154, 0088, 0107, 0146, 0159, 0232, 0484, 0799, 0893, 1142|
|Emerson TV||0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178, 0171, 1963, 1944, 0623, 0282, 0280, 0270, 0185, 0183, 0182, 0181, 0179, 0177, 0158, 0039, 0038, 0019|
|Insignia TV||0171, 1204, 1326, 1517, 1963, 2002|
|Philips TV||1454, 0054, 0690, 1154, 1483|
|Element TV||11886, 10178|
These codes would fit these devices: DVD player, TV, VCR, Cable, Home Theater, Blu-Ray, and Satellite. So, if you have a Vivitar universal remote just use the above codes, and you are done.
Check also: Blackweb Universal Remote Codes
How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote Without Codes
All of the universal remote codes are scanned in the remote when using the auto search method. It reads each code one at a time to get the right remote code for programming the control with your remote. Follow the steps outlined below:
- “Turn on” the smart device you wish the universal remote to control, such as “TV.”
- Tap the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds to “turn on” the remote. The LED light on the gadget shows that it is ready to program.
- Point the remote at the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. On/off signals will be shown on the remote. Continue pressing the “up” or “down” keys until the gadget turns off.
- By pressing the “power” key, you may check the code. The device must be turned on. If it starts, switch the channel to make sure the remote is configured properly.
- To store the code, hit the “device” button. The device’s LED will blink twice to ensure the code has been saved.
Read also: Westinghouse TV Universal Remote Codes
How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- To begin, you must “Turn On The Device.”
- On your “Vivitar universal remote,” choose “TV.”
- Now press and hold the Universal Remote’s “Setup button” until the “Light Flash” appears (this indicates that it is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, type in the “Keycode” that you found in the programming instructions (Instructions Booklet)
- Simply “aim your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button once you’ve completed this step.
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button.”
How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you can’t discover the correct key code for the device right now, you can put your universal remote to a search mode to find it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote into search mode.
- First and foremost, “Turn On The Device.”
- Now tap and hold the “Setup” button for a few seconds.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then push the Channel up or down buttons until the gadget, in this example your television, “Turns Off.”
Although the aforementioned procedure may take some time, it is critical to locate your key code. After you’ve completed the steps above, your remote should operate for all functions.
Final Words Of the Vivitar Universal Remote
It’s an 8-Device Universal Remote that can control up to eight different devices. It’s the ability to work with the majority of major TV, Blu-Ray, DVD, VCR, Cable, Satellite, Home Theater, etc. brands. 2 AAA batteries are required to power this remote (denied). It’s a user-friendly, ergonomic design. Of fact, it frequently replaces the need for original remote controls.